Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you BBW Models

For including "BBW" in your name. It makes it so much easier to add you to my "hidden models" list. One of the few features that puts MFC above the other cam sites.


Ugh, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last wrote on this blog. Time goes by way too way too quick sometimes. I feel another thing that was holding me back was that I wasn't being as mean as I want to be. For some reason I was editing the way I addressed certain issues and avoiding the expletives. That and no one really reads this shit, haha.

Nonetheless, I'll try and make the time between my entries that much shorter and not worry about the length and professionalism as much.

2 comments:

  1. Its hard to stay constant with updates, don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA same here!!!!
    but same bbw are not that big and with lusty eyes...
    did you hidden the grandma too? lol

    wb man!!

    ReplyDelete